We’re glad you’re here.
At Local Start Dental, we offer personalized treatment and care using state-of-the-art dental equipment, processes, and materials for adults throughout the Triangle.
What We Offer
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Dental implants to support dentures
Services not available:
- Care for children
- Normal preventative hygiene services
- Fillings, crowns, bridges
- Other specialty care such as orthodontics
If you’re looking for services that we’re unable to provide, we’d be happy to offer a referral.
Who We Serve
We offer a range of services and fee options depending upon the specific treatment.
What does this mean for you?
- Local Start Dental is open to all adults 18 and older, regardless of financial status
- Medicaid and VA benefits are welcomed! (Other insurance is not accepted, though an insured patient may file claims themselves)
- For “self-pay” patients, the patient portion is due at the time of service, prior to starting treatment
All patients must quality for care either through Medicaid, VA benefits or by having an income below 200%-300% of the federal poverty level.
- All adults 18 and older, regardless of financial status (self-pay only, insurance is not accepted.)
- Military veterans
- Low-income adults
It would be our pleasure to serve you. We have great availability and will make your visit as efficient as possible with our best-in-class dental team and state-of-the-art facility.
Be the first to know!
Sign up for occasional updates.